Bed Bug Control
Contact with bedbugs can occur in many places you haven’t even thought of: hotels, department stores, restaurant booths, movie theatre seats, lyft and ubers. No business or residence is immune to a bed bug infestation.
Unfortunately bed bugs are difficult to eliminate, however treatments are available. Destroying mattresses is a thing of the past. Our technicians will help in advising ways to lower your chances of reinfestation.
How Does It Work?
First, our technicians will conduct a thorough inspection of your home. Inspection pays special attention to bedrooms, upholstered furniture and creases where bedbugs can burrow and breed.
After the inspection we will discuss with you our recommendations as well as treatment options. This thorough evaluation allows you to make an informed decision utilizing all available options.
Treatments can be time intensive however our treatments are very effective. Recommendations are also given at the time of treatment for methods to help with sanitizing fabric and clothing.
We offer affordable protection plan that covers your home, so bed bugs won’t come back.
- Itchy skin when you wake up
- Blood stains on your sheets
- Dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets
- Bedbug fecal spots, egg shells, or shed skins
- Bed bugs are becoming increasingly resistant to insecticides
- This renders most consumer products useless
- Only pest control experts are equipped with the know how and the effective yet safe chemicals to get rid of bed bugs